Monday, October 15, 2007

Go Bears!


So, I bought these shirts for my cutest nephew and niece ever. I told their parents I would like a picture of both of them in the shirts, but they don't listen very well. Coby and Jayci, go put your parents in time out. They are very, very naughty. Good thing you have a grandpa who will post your pics for your #1 aunt to see.

3 comments:

lbliss said...

Hey! Kate loves the comment and says, "you know it"! :) Hope you guys are enjoying your wonderful cold weather:)

Anonymous said...

oh cute little children! well its nice to know after 2 yrs later your keeping up with the blog! he he he. well keep me posted!

Kate

to the left, to the left...everything you own in the box to the left. :) good times

Anonymous said...

Was your Dad really born in 1820 like it says on the gravestone? He doesn't even look half that age!!