Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Guess what was at my front door today?


Ok, anyone who really knows me, I mean really, knows that I am such a wuss when it comes to my favorite animal. Other people are tough and they like lions and tigers and bears, but I like animals that are a little softer. Bunnies... yep that's right I am a bunny fan. Number 1 fan that is. People tell me that they saw some cute bunny thing in a store and they think of me, Ahhh. (like my cool cousin Kaylynn!)

So, I brought Bill home from the train today and when I got out of my car there was a cute little guy sitting on our lawn, then he hopped over to his 2 little buddies and they ran around our parking lot as I was trying to get their picture. They camera doesn't come out clear when I am shooting in low light and bunnies just won't hold still. So, this is the best I could get.
My neighbor even came out to see what all my fuss was about, but when he heard that it was just some rabbit, he went back inside. Whatever! He missed out.
If you look close you can see the white tail of one above the curb, and the dark blob on the curb is really an adorable little bunny.

The 3 brown things in the grass are the 3 buddies that kept running away from me.
This photographer did a better job then I did.

Isn't he the cutest. This is what they looked like!


1 comments:

KayStar said...

only alisa would get excited about wild bunnies running around, i love you, he he he